Sunday, September 28, 2008

coming together.

everything has been pretty brilliant, and has been coming together.

in a few days, internet and cable will finally be hooked up in my apartment. for a month, we've been living without internet, minus the small bit we get in one room when our neighbors are home, and without TV. Its not hard, but frustrating when you need to research for school, or check your email to find out class has been canceled. I'll prolly be online a tad more often.

other things are coming together also, interesting or not. Our kitchen is the cutest, we finally have a quaint little table and chairs, placemats, flowered silverwear, funky plates, and odd kitchen gadgets.

our living room is a disaster, only because we have nothing for it still. But, with rent due in a few days, I believe we will be buying couches and such within the week. Its pretty pathetic looking to be honest, clean, but dull.

I painted my room blood red, bright red. My sheets are golden satin, and my bedspread is red, orange, yellow, purple, magenta, etc- all the hues and colors of the red palet. There is a small desk and my closet is organized. I'm getting a dresser in the next few days so that my clothes won't be on the floor forever.

I am so thrilled with this apartment.

My boyfriend comes over often, which is great. Mostly because it was a lot more difficult to get together or even talk over the summer. I mean, once we started going on dates we made time to actually go on the next, and after we made it more official, we worked around eachothers schedule happily. We spend a lot of time together, even if its weird time. He usually comes over after work, four, five, six, one time seven in the morning. So most of our time consists of sleepovers and a smooch before one of us runs to class. But we make the time count, even if we are sleeping. I don't mind having someone to snuggle with anyways, even if its only a few hours. Things are good, I think its safe to say. Its been a week long sleepover, going on two.


Life is good, busy but great. Wish i had more time to see my friends, I go to work, class, sleep, and sometimes go out. Its harder to go out and do things when i know I have a house to take care of too. I'm hoping as i get more situated, I will be able to see more friends more often.





yeah, the end.

No comments: