Thursday, July 24, 2008

happy bullets.

thanking god for living. and taking time out to appreciate how lucky i am and will be.

-spent the weekend at nikkis, swimming and relaxing and catching up on being brilliant friends. we went to our favorite little bar/party friday night. It was the first time we had gone out to it in a month or so. The party was a bit beat but we were just so happy to be thereee. We drove in which was a near death experience, I will spare you the details out of embarrasment. We drank stellas, which is our together beer. Well, I had almost a whole one he.

-I went jogging at 6am with maria and mike. I should probably do that again sometime even though they out ran me with flying colors.

-spent wednesday night roaming through the city trying to find this art gallery. Once we found it, my boy and i hit the bar for a drink, spent a good part of the night playing in the rain, trying to figure out buses, and returning back to fort lee where we just cheezed it all night. Must note that this was the best night in a long while. =)

-beach tomorrow. its my first day off from working since.. the 14th or 15th. Something crazy like that. So I am excited to see that beautiful ocean. I am taking maria and lucia with me for a sisterly day at the beach. This will be lucias first time in the ocean.

-tuesday my boy is coming up my way for a changeeee. I'm going to take him to a few waterfalls hot spot areas. Not sure which one(s) yet.. but should be fun.

-friday i am going water rafting with a bunch of my mtwon lovies. its been a while since I have done this, and feels like a longer while since I've seen some of these wonderful faces. I am excited to see who shows up.

-I am content. I am hopeful. I am convinced. I am positive. I am ready.

No comments: