Wednesday, July 30, 2008

National Institute of Mental Health

Okay so the title has nothing to do with this entry. When I clicked the Title box a list of already typed things from someone elses search popped up, and this was the first one that caught my eye. so comic relief perhaps?


my beach day was pretty damn fabulous. it was me and my two younger sisters, maria and lucia. we left early to get there in time to catch some early sun. After locking my keys in the trunk only ten minutes away from the beach, (and having to use marias nail file to pick the lock) we arrived in one piece, laughing our asses off at my stupid gesture. It was even Lucias suggestion to pick the lock but maria pulled a quick super bitch and barked down her throat, "Shut up lucia that would never work."

We pretty much hung out all day and relaxed. Maria and I soaked up some sun while Lucia cleared the beach of seashells. I'm talking bags full. Don't ask why we let her keep so many. We also forced her into the ocean, even though she was a big baby about it, she'll thank us someday. We didn't even leave the beach until like seven pm.

when we got home, which was pretty late. Maria, Matt, Karson and I caught some fireworks at the stadium and chatted it up. We followed it up with a diner experience. The only diner Karson and I eat at. Not that this is signifigant to you, but I actually ordered a dinner. I almost always order eggs or a linzar tart haha.

My boy coming to visit me didn't work out exactly as plannnned. So I went to Fort Lee instead. I met up with him after work and we took a nice long walk to meet up with his friends and all chatted it up at some little hot spot in the woods, off this park, near the GW bridge. Its a really beautiful sight. Especially with a beer in hand. The night got a little silly but it was fun. He had work the next day early for a change so I pretty much slept all day (we didn't even get back to his house until four, let alone when ever we fell asleep.) until he came back. Which turned into a cheese-it fest. Later on he had a BBQ at his house with his friends which was also really relaxed and fun. Pre-BBQ turned into a quest to find me a veggie burger, haha, but it turned out to be a good night. and a good visit. Hes pretty darn cute. and fun.

Tomorrow is lunch with bethany and joannn before work. which is awesome because its been such a long time. prettty bummed that I missed nicks birthday festivities today because I got out of work so so late, all due to work drama that I am trying to keep really far out of. Point is, I missed my oburg boys tonight!! And I MISS them so much. Friday is rafting with my mtown crew, so excited to have an adventure. Join me? us?

bla bla I am too lazzzy to write about anything important. I feel funny typing on the family computer anyways.

No comments: