Friday, August 1, 2008

knots.

ugh, i hate that terrible feeling, where you insides are tossing and turning and blending together. You know what I mean right? All because you hope you made the right choice. I need some more time before I can feel better in my stomach and know I made the right choices. Its so ironic. This whole thing.

anyways, rafting today was a great success. Eight of us took a seven mile trail down the delaware. It pretty much turned into war as EJ, Danny, and Mike attacked my boat, which had Bree Heather Sarah and Rachel in it. They stole all our oars and knocked us all out. We could barely get ourselves back in the damn boat let alone get anywhere once we managed to get back in. We dicked around for a while, soaked up some sun, and chilled at soe cliffs for a while. Mike managed to climb every one and successfully jump off at every height which made us all look like babies. I literally took a three step shuffle toward jumping off and almost vomitted. Fun fact: I have a terrible fear/phobia of falling. Not afraid of heights, just the falling process. I thought today would be the day I would face that fear, but I was wrong. Hopefully next time. Overall, a great fucking day.

Going to Wycoff tonight to see my girl Nikki. So I'm about to pack my bag for the weekend. Be back tuesdddday morning.

have a good, sillly weekend.

No comments: