Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Beatriz Milhazes


i'm not even sure what i've been up to. working mostly, this whole weekend. and i've been working on my portfolio. i finished the three sketch test; self-portrait, pair of shoes, and interior of a room. we need twelve to twenty additional pieces, so here is my break down. for my own, organized sake.

1) fashion sketch; red evening gown
2) fashion sketch; black cocktail dress
3) fashion sketch; earth tone summer outfit
4) fashion sketch; blue summer outfit
5) fashion sketch; mod pattern cocktail dress
6) sewn garment; retro pineappleprint day dress
7) sewn garment; striped, rope drawstring shorts
8) sewn garment; TBA
9) Photograph; brother on the slide
10) Photograph; Houston in the snow
11) Sculpture; Plastered abstract body pieces
12) Sculpture; pop art plush cones
13) Sculpture; junk sculpture: radiators/poles/umbrellas
14) Painting; Contemp. linear piece on sex
15) Painting; Watercolor abstract ocean
16) Painting; pop art portrait
17) Sketch; black and white pencil of group
18) Sculpture; Redone chandelier: paint, fabric, beads, yarn

So far, all i need to finish is 8 , 16, 17, and 18.
Today I will finish at least sixteen and perhaps seventeen.


Look out for the upcoming artists I'm going to feature. I just didn't want to forget them because wow. I am blown away, but I was already digging Beatriz.
Christoph Schmidberger and John Hartman. next yo!


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

dolla dolla billllls ya'll

No comments: