Saturday, February 2, 2008

eric fischl

It is evenings like these where oddly nothing comes to play, in some random assorted way, that I honestly dislike montclair. because I feel like there is so much more to this, to whatever or who ever i am than just, being here. in my skin. I want to go. I want to meet new people. i want to make some sort of connections.

but i believe my personal expectations are just too high for my own good sometimes. today i did nothing, and with that i also accomplished nothing. and not accomplishing anything makes me feel like i wasted my day. to compensate:
To DO list before next week:
1) sketch like a man man. woman?
2) keep my fingers crossed for getting that job.
3) but books.
4) create my new work out schedule.
5) come up with a new game plan. fo seriiious.

I believewhat I need right now is a cup of tea and someone. Intriguing and intellectual to discuss interesting matters with, regarding whatever comes to mind. Impulsively communicating with no boundaries. I feel as though it is amongst the best ways to get to know someone new. And I am completely ready for change, of any sorts even slightly negative. Just for the rush to run through my veins, to be faced with a challenge, to stimulate my mind. Anything at all to make me feel out of the ordinary. I’m open and welcoming any sort of change. Preferably good change.

oddly enough, i have found some sort of adventure to ease my mind for the evening. after all the night is still young for me. in the mean time take a gander at eric fischl's artwork. oddly disturbing, slightly sexual, total "surburbia", and says he loves painting things that are unheard of to talk about. nooooice.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
my fave ^ ^ ^






more here on his websiiite.
http://www.ericfischl.com/images/images.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want change too! Seriously. That would be so nice. I'm bored. I agree with you one hundred percent.

Michelle. (Lemos)