Monday, February 18, 2008

roy lichtenstein.

whoa my life lately?

valentines day was interesting. besides it being like any other day, and having a fun schedule of classes, it was still fun. I went to a friends valentines day type party, most of us who were single. thus turning into a somewhat singles party- even though we all know eachother and are friends. I celebrated my valentines day wit barb and nancy, my two forties. Manny slept over in need of a bed, and while he slept i continued the party by heading up stairs to chill with some doodz. I didn't return to my dorm until six am. And i was still able to give my six minute speech in the morning. kudos perhaps?

something semi shitty happened late that night/early that morning which can not be discussed via public cyberworld. ha gooood luck finding my private blog.

friday was kind of lame. First I had work and i got out pretty late. After work i plopped myself in my dorm, and did.. nothing. untill some people from upstairs called me to hang out. Which was okay. Mostly boring. everyone was drunk out of their mind, and i was sober out of mine. I had a bad feeling about staying because A.) it was 2am and the music was blasting. B.) The RA had already knocked and said cool it. C.) The RA that knocked was the super strict one. D.) There were beer cans everywhere- not even in the garbage, just everywhere.

So I decided to leave to overhear the RA downstairs saying, "I don't give a shit, they don't think I'll call the cops, hell I will. All I have to do it wait for him." So i went back upstairs and was like yo dood they DID call the cops on you (they didn't believe me before) after i explained they mad rushed to clean up the place and one of the guys girlfriend who was visiting my school with her chick friend, i had them chill in my room so they wouldn't get in trouble. That was that night.

Saturday after work adam invited me to a few parties. John came. It was like a coworker fest. Adam and I split a really good bottle of red wine which had us feelin pretty dayum good after two glasses. The party was cute. valentines day survival party. ha. I stopped and started drinking early because I saw the condition of my friends and realized I would have to drive to the next party. The next party was pretty fun and cute and just a few mix of people. It was adams sisters 21st ordeal. Nikki came with me also, and so did john and manny. Nikki and I split another bottle of wine which did nothing for me. There was a supa creepsta at the party who was kicking it to nikki and i like he was going to get in bed with us both. I had fun just bull shitting him the whole night. Told him i moved out of london when I was a young teen to harford CT and i just transferred to montclair, and now my family lives outside of redbank. To my luck, he pulls out a student ID that says University of CT and wants to talk abut CT. At thi point, with him in my face and keeping nikki near by, I literally looked at the kitchen table and made a mad dash to sit on this guys lap I had never met before and put my arm around him. yeah? I did this like three times to this poor guy named eric. I don't know if he minded but it saved me from the short, fake n bake forty year old in a navy striped polo. oi.

I had to drive adam back to work the next morning. earlyy. and it just so happened that not only would his car start- he had a flat tire. oi.

Once I got back to my dorm. I PASSED THE FUCK OUT! I overslept and was almost late for work. Since i still keep my waiting job at home.. its an hour and twenty minute drive or so and it was one fifteen and I had work at three. BUT I needed to go home and change.

Last night on the way to school I picked up a box of hair color. When i got on campus, nikki and I decided to dye eachothers hair at like two am. yeah. her hair came out gorgeous and dark. mine was supposed to be a red-brown but it only came out okay. its a tint of red. and i am slightly mad at it and feel like dying it almost black. ha.

anyways montclair sucks. its presidents day and i believe we are the only campus with class. minus my italian professor who canceled class for today. so i had an eleven thirty and a seven. such a gap.

Things I have to do:
1.) Speech outline.
2.) Italian homework.
3.) Need like twenty new sketches for my portfolio.
4.) Schedule an interview with FIT
5.) make it stop raining.
6.) Out on clothes otherwise I'll use it as an excuse to not do any of the above.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
roy himself in front of his own works. =)
great american pop artist.

No comments: