Thursday, February 28, 2008

hello where is your life.

my life this past week in high lights and low lights. numbered in ten for your reading pleasure.

1. Nikki and i went to our favorite little club spot in the city tuesday night. I don't know why we dance so hard, sober. But we do. Put the music on and we are on the floor. Chances are we won't dance with you because we've got eachother. And we dislike creepers. But we rule at rocking hard.

2. Worst hit-on story of my life at the same bar and club. Some like, thirty something year old man took a seat next to me. He casually leans in, obviouslyy trying to slip somethin smooth. He says "Do you work at american apparrel?" HA OKAY HIPSTA wana be. So I was like nope. He insisted that he has seen me there, the one in brooklyn. I kept saying no. So he finally says, "Well I am sorry you'll have to excuse me then I must have gotten you mixed up, you see I am on a lot of recreational drugs tonight." Confused at his confession I turn and say, like what? He mumbles like six things and says oh and i just did a line of blow. bye bye pops.

SWEET. i seriously find all the fuckin winners.

3. Nikki cut my hair today it looks awesome because it is an out of control mess. Like took scissors to it and we trashed it to pieces.

4. I also went to hoboken with nikki the other day. We strolled back alleys of streets and corners trying to find beautiful pictures and little niches. It was pleasent. We walked blocks and blocks and stopped for a starbucks coffee and chatted for some time. I'm really fortunate to have nikki as a friend, i think we are both lucky that we met eachother. You really wouldn't understand it unless you saw us together. We have something working for us. Even sitting and sipping coffee and not saying a word is a conversation all in its self.

5. I have not slept in my own bed since monday night. i like this because I am out doing things, living life.

6. After the club ordeal nikki and i walked back from campus at 4:36am. It was the nicest walk i had taken in a long time. The air was gray and quiet. No one was on campus. It was refreshing to see the world differently.

7. I need to get off work saturday so I can see jaci play at mainstage. and also visit my friends from home.

8. I give up on boys forever. Pretty much all my friends have boyfriends and girlfriends. if they don't they are regularly hooking up with someone. I am constantly the third wheel or misplaced one amongst double dates and going home to visit my lover on the weekends. I feel like its a whole culture that I am not a part of and don't understand. It has been an oddly long time since I cared for someone in a specific way, let alone loved someone. I fear my comfort in this and my ongoing security in my independence may never allow me to feel comfortable with anyone else as a steady ordeal. I want too much out of a real relationship. My next one will be meaninful. But in the process I am happy in my single spot.

9. I am going home this friday to hang and party with my beloved boys that I went to high school with. These doodz i loveee so much. We party hard, we chill harder. I can tell them anything. Its like having the big brothers I never had. Good times. Good memories.

10. I need a fake ID.


the end.
bla bla bla bla
lets do something fun.
interest me. intrigue me.
i am so boredd of
the norm. yes you.

No comments: