Wednesday, March 26, 2008

in eleven little pieces.

my head in fact. i keep saying tha I am living too fast. I keep repeating it. I read it over in my posts and wonder how I am still even awake. I'm not complaining but i'm going to burn out eventually, right? It has to happen. I can't keep pulling these all nighters that turn into all weekers. In the past three days I have recieved a total of nine hours of sleep. Isn't that bad? Shouldn't I be passed out on my computer...

The Caska Easter Party was out of control. I drank so much and didn't feel drunk. So I kept drinking. Cup after cup, watching my friends around me get more and more fucked up. Sure I wasn't 100% sober but I wanted to get wastedddd like everyone else. I had class the next morning at eleven. I also had to move in, after an hour and half drive so I crashed around four. The party went on untill about eight in the morning. I had a terrible sleep on the floor amongst a sea of drunks, which by the morning looked like a mass grave. I woke up drunk. And was pissed that I feel asleep semi sober.

monday I had class and moving in to do. After, I dyed my hair red. To the point where it is noticable. After we went to John and Ericks room for a long over due sleepover. Usually, everyyyone is like.. there but it was the four of us. So we all crashed.

I woke up relaly early to cram sesssh my midterm. Which I am sure I passed. After I worked my life away untilll eleven thirty. When I got back to campus I slapped on a high wasted tight skirt, a ruffled top with suede heeled bowed booties, and my new straight red hair. Nikki and I headed to darkroom to live life a tad. It wasn't a bumping night but we had fun. The small crowd meant lotsa one on one chattting time for us to catch up with some friends. I was supposed to be driver but our friend Ralphie who DJs bought me one, then our friend JC, and then the bartender was trying to give me drinks. How can you turn down free drinks. I did but not the first few and ended up slightly tipsy. So I had to wait out the drive. But for the first time ever last night I drove drunk. Not like watsed. But that stage between buzzed and drunk. I felt terrible doing it but it was five in the morning and we needed to get back. So I concentrated very hard and put cruise control on. I'm not happy with myself about this, ps.

I slept with nikki. which was funny because we were silly assholes trading the "YOU"RE MY BEST FRIEN OMGZ" drunk girl chat. At six am we went to bed. I woke up at nine to head back to me room and get my life together for work. I got out at five. Since then I have been thinking about my life. I am supposed to be napping.

I need to do a photo shoot for nikki tonight. She needs to take pictures with the theme "vunerable" which may result in some skimpy shots. After that we are going to the annex for thr crystal castles + high voltage after party and such. It is supposed to be a big party. I'm excited. I hope to GOD there is someone cute there who talks to me. Everyone is gay when we go out, a coke headed creep, has a girlfriend, or is interested in my hotttass friend. WHO IS NOW SINGLE YEAH!

anyways. nap time. there is not enough time in the day.

No comments: