Thursday, March 27, 2008

where did you go?

last night was more than interesting. Nikki andd I arrived to annex to find that it was bumping, packed with gorgeous boys, hottass chickies, good music, and familar faces. Our friend literally handed us a drink as we walked in the door which was a pleasent surprise. (it was my only drink the whole night though, wasn't feeling the alch)

we danced ourselves to the point of numb feet. haha. there was quite a good loookin fella that danced with me for a bit before he ran to the bar for another drink. he didn't return. Which made sense like twenty minutes later when I walkedd by him making out with another girl. Better her than me honestly because sheesh, i'm not an easy piece. Boys like that expect girls to be easy.

But good news and bad news. I spotted thee most beautiful boy. Well, he spotted me. I felt like it was a scene in the movie. While nikky leaned herself on the bar, fighting for a beer and chatting with our friend Maximillian (who came to chil with us) this boy across the bar in mid conversation with his friends looked up at me. and continued to do so through out his chat. me, i'm like barely able to wack nikki and tell her that I see this dude. He gave me the stare as he walked on by and out of the bar. I saw him come in and had intentions of talking to him but, he left again and this time didn't come back. I was pretty bummedd that I let him get away because, wow.

But good times. Nikki and I loving life with eachother and dancing our asses off. Cedric came and we love him. I danced with for a while tooooo. Like I said Maximillian came also he was a silly drunken mess. But we saw lotsa fun people. So it was a goodddd time.

Nikki and I took the wrong path back and decided to just ride it all the way through untill it would turn around and go back to hoboken. Which, we did. Before hopping in our cars we ate our traditional whole grain bagel toasted with cream cheese and milky way hot chocolate. I slept in her bed until like twelve. Woke up, realized I missed class, did that skimpy photo shoot for Nikki and went to my italian class.

Tonight I am hanging with Johnny and Erick and the boys from DOG HALL. Its been a long time since we drank ourselves to re runs of the office untillll we passed out on the floor. Love em.

No comments: