Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Things that have made me smile recently.



1. The recent rain is a prelude to spring, to april. april is a month for me of failed relationships. I find it very symbolic. The past few aprils have been me finding a wonderful guy- but things go too fast, or he has a girlfriend, or what not. it reminds me of laying around in bed, in the sheets, talking about everything that raided our minds. and not touching.



2. Yesterday i left five minutes early to every class just to enjoy a slow walk in the rain. I didn't put a jacket or hood on. or carry an ubrella. instead, i just enjoyed it, embraced it. and went to every class wet, smelling like spring.



3. last night was one of those nights in Bohn Hall, where we all chill and fall asleep to the office.



4. the inter-racial openly gay couple who was on line for coffee beind nikki and i a few nights ago at four in the morning. brave people.



5. grocery shopping! means kashi cereal, organic canned veggies, soy beans, and V8 juice for all my cravings.

No comments: