Tuesday, April 22, 2008

philly in the morning.

my head is full. but full with the same confusion that seems to have no solution. and these days are dwindling down so quickly. pretty soon i'll be in some serious trouble.

but i am pushing that all aside because i am trying to let life happen and in the process, enjoy life. i could die before i see any of this happen. so i might as well be happy, count my blessings, and stay positive. no one ever got anything accomplished with other intentions.

tomorrow at seven am i will be on my way to philly with some of my co-workers. honestly, my co-workers are all interesting, lovely people. even though work is work, they keep in interesting and enjoyable because of the diversity of personalities. i can't immagine who i'd rather spend a morning stuck in a car with, and all day with working than these people. plus! i've never been to philly before.

No comments: