Wednesday, March 19, 2008

progress.

1. I came home and although he barely talks to begin with, he will almost not utter a word. Its my fault I was gone at school for far too long without coming home for him to be a face he'll recognize. It bothers me, it really does. More than I can express in words in cyber world. I was accepted into an art school in california and I gave it up to ensure that I wouldn't be that big sister thats the "i have an older sister who goes to school in california.'' but i suppose he is making progress, even though i'm not around to see it. his report stated that he was very intelligent. but he still has terrible nevous system problems, will not make eye contact for long periods of times, does not understand facial emotions, and continues to have frequent meltdowns. I wish I knew what was going on inside his head. Because I love my little brother even if he doesn't know or understand it. or emotion in general.

2. Last night I had taco night with bree danny matt and matt in montague. Luckily danny being a vegitarian meant safe tacos for me. But on a serious note I LOVE them and it was great to see failar faces. I am excited for sunday because my fave lil twinnies are throwing a kegger house party, which manny is coming to with me. I also saw tory, charlie an ian last night. we just bullshitted and chilled and googled ugly tits.

3. Today I got my car fixed. It needed breaks more than you could never know. Our mechanic rules at life and fixed everything for me in no time. After I picked up Bree from school and went on a lil shoppping spree at the mall. which was mostly unsuccessful. Although I did purchase two pairs of Aldo shoes.

4. I'm on my way to visit two of my boys. Nicky and Danny. Brandon was going to come but his brother unexpectedly needed heart surgery. I will probably call him later. I still havnt seen Gary but he is at school, and so is Emilio and JJ. I really miss my boys. They're fucking lovely.

5. bla bla gota go now to the dinerrrrrrrrr ferrr cofffeeeee.

No comments: