Sunday, March 9, 2008

living fast.

the past few days have been one big blur of a day. i could not even explain to you the extent of its intensity. i should be dead right now from this adventure, from this lack of sleep, from living this fast life. at times i simply forget where i was last. the last time i wasn't working. wasn't tackling the city. wasn't being a zombie in class.

[i've got this soul; its all fired up. sorry up came up on my shuffle.]

anyways.

after a long night of work and a horribly rainy day nikki amanda and i ventured into he city with the original intentions of heading to brooklyn. after realizing driving in the rain to an unknown place would suck a lot, we decided against it. we had three options of alterntive places. without a fake ID or a legit 21 year old ordeal we have to rely on super lovely bouncers who love us just as much to let us in. A friend of ours called me to let me know he was at a newer place, he said it was super upscale and nice. He wanted us to come check it out.

So we did. and was it upscale. low floor couches with mini candels scattered about. Orange and red wall art panels hanging from all angles, illuminated by lights. A DJ in a loft. Brick walls and hardwood floors with a long bar. Sounds sick right?

The not so good part was the scene. I was wearing a bibtop ruffled tunic with leggins and heels and ungodly messy hair. Nikki was wearing a cut out shirt with tights and heeled vintage boots. Amanda had a high waisted skirt on with suspenders, crazy tights and sexy patent leather hooker heels and a brimmed hat. We were amongst a crowd of button down shirts and jeans, v-necks with low rise trouser pants. We clearly stuck out. We decided to leave after a larger tummied fella came up to us trying to kick it. After a few sentences of failed attempt we told him we were thinking of leaving anyway- sorry can't dance. When he asked why we cleverly asked him if he thought it looked like we belonged here, that we look to young for this business mans bar. He asked us how old we were. Nikki thinking that the age would freak him out said nineteen. He said, "Thats cool i teach high school." we left.

We headed to our fave lil hot spot. We've never gone on weekends, usually week nights. But it was bumpin. Packed. of course, no one cute. Instead a mad amount of creepstahs. I was so pissed off the whole night I was prolly the biggest fuckin bitch because I was like... FED UP with every creep in the world trying to touch me, my friends, talk dirty, dance dirty. like...... leave me alone I'm not an easy pussy. peace.

some dude looked like he walked out of a kurt cobain concert with baggy carpenter jeans, old cons, a dirty band tee, and a flannel. He had shoulder length hair that was greasy and kept the shape of looking like it was tucked behind his ears when they werent tucked behind his ears. and teenie 1992 spectacles. EVERY time we started dancing he would fucking side ways shuffle over behind one of my friends and stand there so that they were lightly rubbing up on him with out them knowing. i would grab them and move them. He would shuffle over. If we stopped dancing he'd look away and shuffle in that direction until we started dancing again. Finally, i was pissed. he came really close to me and I turned to him and said, "GIRLS NIGHT. GET IT? PEACE.''

good news: he left us alone.
bad news: super bitch and didn't even feel bad. fuckin creep.

there were so many creeps. i can't handle dudes who are ultra confident assuming you are drunk so they can fuckin touch you. leave me alone. i didn't even drink! after its ultra sketchie-ness we headed out. also fighting off more cunts in the path who yelled and whistled at us. We arrive in hoboken at five am and decide to down a coffee. Where that walk to and into the dunkin donuts was lined with cat calls and hey mamasita. At this point I was so fucking done with disrespectful doodz i just gave them the go die stare.

We returned to campus wide awake. I slept in nikkis bed. slept for two hours. woke up and went to work. work was a total drag. it was a terrible day. everything awful that could go wrong did and i was just not having it. to make a long story short it suckedd. and to top it off my phone literally decided to peace the fuck out. it works randomly when it feels like it and when it is charging. sweet. i have no connection to the world outside this damn laptop.

after work nikki john erick and i hit up two parties. made some new friends. saw some old ones. good times. also got back at six am. i passed out in ericks bed. which consisted of me with my back turned to him, my head literally against the wall.

woke up mad late got nothing done! had the day off so went to go see a friends band play. and ta-da here i am. getting some shit finished and barely living life. need z's but i'm way to distracted.






funny story before i get back to life.
i had to do my laundry today.. and since i've never seen anyone in the laundry room.. ESPECIALLLY on a sunday. (because everyone chills home.) I was literally in a thrift store t shirt and these boxer looking undies. barefoot and braless walked down stairs with my clothes. and to my luck, some chubby asian kid who i'm pretty sure doesn't even live in my building is there, starring. I was like, whats up brah. and did my shit. maybe i should care more about being naked. totally naked right now too. clothes are overrated.

No comments: