Wednesday, March 5, 2008

my head it full.

and i have so much to say, so little time. i'm going to number everything again from the last few days of noted importance.

1. Nikki and i went into the city monday night with intentions of hitting up darkroom. One of the bouncers called me to let me know it had been shut down for a few days due to underage drinking. Our friend was working at the annex so we were able to go there. Wow. What a bizzare evening. I believe I spent like 35 on drinks between nikki and i.. andd assholes who kept spilling our drinks? Oh well. There were some people to note from that evening.
a. Mario. Well Nikki gave him that nickname. A dood in mens leather ankle boots, high wasted capri pants that had suspenders and a mustache like Mario. He freaked me the fuck out. Everytime he came zipping around the dance floor I panicked and like.. hid. It was funny. He was bizzzare.
b. The German Retards. Okay so these two doods from Berlin tried kicking it to us. I was at the buzzed stage and I don't handle creeps very well. These two guys were so drunk they came stumbling over with limp arms and claw hands, leaning into us, trying to dance. I grabbed nikki and said to her, which at the time made perfect sense, "Don't you get it? They are german retards!" after a laughter session, she explained to me they were just really drunk. which made more sense than my explination. Direct quote from one of the German guys, "I want to date you. I want to take you out for the dinner. I am here for month only." HAAAAAAAAA. yeah OKAY have a nice life creep.
c. Miss Idaho. Crazy drunk girl outside of the club who was slurring terribly and all over the place with her words. She had to use nikkis phone to try and contact a ride and in return let Nikki wear her hat. I can't explain her you just had to see her.
d. The photographer and the fake. So we got our pictures taken by Igor. Which was totally fine and legit andd not weird. What was weirdd was the forty year old dad doods who watched him take our pictures and pulled out their disposable and asked us to shoot for them. I was like get the fuck out of here brah. and hid on the stairs.
e. My favorite drunk people of the evening award goes to... Nikki who was doing the drunk girl dance and girl scout hand. And who ate the hot dog. and talked a mile a minute on our car ride. and passed out with her arms and legs open the drive back. and jono who came from brooklyn alreaddy drunk. and tooo drunk to function. and plopped himself on the seat. yo, love my friends haha.

Anyways, now that experience is killed...

Last night I workedd till one am. Yes, urban outfitters makes us work that late. I folded my life away. I returned to hang with nikki, jenna, johnny, kevin, erick and manny for a bit. Most of them were high or drunk. or both. I was so exhausted from work, so all i did was eat bread and jelly while I watched everyone be silly drunkies. We turned on the office and we all passed out as usual scatteredd across the floor and beds.

It was hurricane raining last night. And I loved it. At three am I thought someone dumped an ocean on campus. It was so beautiful. We turned the TV off and opened the windows. The mixed sound of thick winds, bending trees, and rain pounding on pavement was such an intricate combination of sounds. They helped me sleep. I suggested going outside in the rain to play, to get soakedd. For some reason, I love going out in the rain and just, getting rained on to the bone. everyone was against the idea. I suppose it is juvenile but who says we have to grow up and act a certain way.

I've been on a Interpol, Modest Mouse, Neutral Milk Hotel, Led Zepplin, Greatful Dead, Paulson and Motion City Soundtrack kick. What a fuckin weird combination. Seriously?


and note to self; stop going for what you can't have. no seriously.

anyways. peace. work till mad late. life after perhaps? Only time will tell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

grateful****** not greatful.