Wednesday, May 21, 2008

i'm alive.

hi. i'm alive. i know its been a while.

super quick update on whats in my head.

1. i was able to see almost all my boys from home a few days ago, for coffee. it was beyond awesome. i miss them all so much. we talkedd about how we are going to top this summer off.

2. jj comes home this weekend, which means party old school with my boys. i go to parties a lot, yes... but i almost never drink. this friday i will be enjoying myself for a change. i never pass down a good house party, especially because i get to crash at js.

3. i have three terrible spider bites that have been bugging me.

4. its fun catching shoplifters at work. ha, cunts.

5. i went full time at my montclair job. between this and waitressing, i have no time. i've been wanting to quit my waitressing job but its such quick, easy, under the table cash i can't not keep the job.

6. tomorrow i have a meeting with an organization i was heavily involved with in high school. My previous state director is hiring me as a manager for a team. I am excited and honored to be helping. I will be traveling and coaching high school students on leadership and public speaking development. job number three.

7. my mom found out about my ankle tattoo. Something along the lines of, "so when are you planning on telling me you have a tattoo on your ankle of a key?" 100% caught off guard. she saw it in a picture... so it wasn't 100% my bad. well to correct that, she lurked my cyberworld. she was angry and barked that i was a "rebel" and than asked if she could see it. i was tempted to tell her about my other one but, i figured the less she knows the better. right?

8. my head is brainstorming on moving out of this house. options, options, options, are arising.

9. my head is also mush on another subject that i don't even know how to write about at the moment. but i can assure you it is good, or at least i am holding onto hope that it is.

10. on a final note, i must shower. i have to be on the road at 6 20 am. do you know how early that is for me? a week ago, that would have meant twenty minutes of sleep. I am slowly fixing my restless eyes.

No comments: