Thursday, May 29, 2008

list of anticipations

1. the shower i must take. last night was a pretty long shift at work. I punched in sometime before three and out sometime after three thirty am. after work two of coworkers {who are most likely the funniest people you will ever meet, imagine them together?} went to the diner to have breakfast. I did not get home until six am and had work at twelve. Even though I had my alarm set for 9:45am, my phone froze at 9:37am and I woke up at eleven fifteen, threw on clothes and rolled into work at one pm. Brilliant. Needless to say, that extra half hour I gave myself so I could shower never happened.

2. Tomorrow night my girl and I are going to the city for our friends birthday, which just so happens to be going on at our favorite party venue. One of my coworkers is planning on joining us also. But I haven't seen my girl since last week so I am excited to just have fun and be us. And I'm the DD so, no tequilla shots for me!

3. Saturday I am hanging out with a really good friend of mine, bethany. She is a total sweetheart and we are 100% overdue for a hang sesh. I'm hoping its nice out so we can chill by the pool and catch up on life and the drama with it. Even though these past few months have made it oddly harder to catch up, we never have an issue picking up where we left off. Which rules.

4. I'm going to paint something tonight i believe. Some sort of portrait. But it will not be realistic.

5. bla bla i am so over this list.

6. merves going away to turkey for the summer rooftop city party.

7. june 15th

8 and the day i get to ride a hot air balloon. which is just.. well, just putting it out there.

No comments: