Thursday, May 15, 2008

quit for the day.

maria and i tried changing the room around. moving everything. we made little to no progress. After changing our beds t bunk beds, we realized we were missing a board for the top bunk so a matress can be placed over it. I went to some antique stores down the street, ones I normally don't go to, in search of funky lamps, old oil paintings, and a new TV stand. Everything was over 200+ and not even that funky. So, I decided against everything. So now, I have bags of clothes in the middle of the room, i'm sitting on a matress in the middle of the floor, counting bags of garbage and staring at a mess.

i'm so exhausted. so much lifting and moving and inspiration and now i am 100% done for the day. i need a power drill. anyone want to help me?

No comments: