Saturday, June 28, 2008

quick list.

its been a while. and i've been telling myself its time to write about everything i'm thinking- i think it'll be a good entry, but once again time does not permit. in fact, i'm off again. but here is a little quick list of whateverthe hell i've been doing lately, before i forget.

1. on my way to my middle school reunion. hopefully it doesn't blow. should be interesting.
2. watched blue velvet last night, still freaked the fuck out. had to pause the movie a legit three times to talk myself back into watching the rest. creeeepy!
3. its everywhere and i'm going crazy, every where. and now i'm starting to see birch trees again. this won't make sense to you, but makes perfect sense to me. i need to go back before its too late.
4. my dreams have been nightmares recently.
5. i slept over john, kdons, mannys, and ericks place this week. just stating that i love those dogs.
6. super gruby-hot european guys were flirting with me on the drive to work a few days ago. wish this happened everyday- the commute wouldnt be so bad. three cute guys in soccer uniforms, who held up the classis CALL THIS ### sign.
8. had dinner with boof a few nights ago. this was incredible and well overdue. we had some interesting conversations, to say the least ha.
9. had lunch/dinner with alex after work. which is more of a comedy routine than dinner.

No comments: